Pipe Repair Services in Atlanta, GA
Reliable & Trustworthy Service with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Are you noticing weird bubbling, whistling, or banging and clanking sounds when you use the sink or flush the toilet? Does the water from your faucets have an unpleasant smell? Is there a foul odor coming from your pipes? All of these signs point to clogged, broken, or corroded pipes in your home or commercial building.
Besides being extremely versatile and complex systems, pipes are not meant to last forever. Whether it is root infiltration or corrosion due to age, at some point you will need pipe repair or replacement. And when you do, you will want to hire a pipe repair company that knows what they are doing.
At Zippy Plumber, we understand how serious pipe-related problems can be. That’s why we take a detailed, meticulous approach to all that we do. Our fully licensed, bonded, and insured plumbers are available for same-day service to repair your pipes. No matter the scope of your issue, we will take the time to work through it so that you’re left with a functional plumbing system and peace of mind.
Pipe Repair Services We Offer
Our plumbing repairs are fulfilled by fully licensed, friendly plumbers. If you need a pipe repair done within your system but don’t know what the cause of the problem is, our experts at Zippy Plumber will be able to identify the issue quickly and get it fixed in no time. We specialize in repairing all types of underground pipes, including main water lines, sewer pipes, and gas lines.
We can also repair broken, offset or collapsed pipes, leaking pipes, burst pipes, deteriorating pipes, and gas lines.
Some of our piping services include:
Underground Pipe Inspection & Repair
Since most pipes are located underground, it can be difficult to find the root of the problem without digging or excavating to access the pipe. However, with the use of a video camera, we can inspect your pipes and quickly pinpoint the problem with only one small access point.
The great thing about pipe inspection cameras is that they have a very high resolution that allows our expert plumbers to easily identify pipe problems. If the issue is more than just a blockage, or the line is not in good shape, the video inspection will show it.
Pipe issues we can detect using video inspection include:
- Collapsed pipes, which happen when environmental factors cause the earth to shift, putting stress on your pipes until they eventually collapse. These require full excavation and repair.
- Offset pipes, which happen when sections in the piping separate due to accumulation of debris and wastewater, root instruction, shifting soil, frozen ground, or improper installation.
- Cracked or broken pipes, which can be caused by pipes made from older or weaker materials, the age of the pipes, corrosion, and poor plumbing installation or repairs.
- Root intrusion, which is when tree or shrub roots cause blockage within a pipe. We can remove most tree roots with a drain snake, but if the job requires more, we can give you the best and most cost-effective options.
- Low areas, or “bellies,” which happen when the ground heaves due to temperature fluctuations and other factors and causes the sewer line to bend. As a result, solid waste and water is built up in the low area, causing backup and damage to the pipe.
While underground pipes with extensive damage may require some excavating in order to repair them, we also offer a range of trenchless pipe rehabilitation services that can solve any plumbing pipe repair needed with little or even no digging. In case the video inspection shows that your pipes are badly damaged and you need to replace them, trenchless pipe replacement can be a fast and less disruptive alternative.
All Our Plumbers are Licensed
We Love & Serve Everyone!
Free Phone Estimates Available
Emergency Services Available
5-Star Service & 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Veteran Owned & Operated Business