Atlanta Drain Cleaning
We Can Assist You with Residential or Commercial Clogged Drains
Is your drain clogged or running slow? Have you tried using a home remedy or plunger, but the problem just gets worse? Zippy Plumber offers comprehensive residential and commercial drain and sewer cleaning services in Atlanta and the surrounding cities, from a clogged kitchen sink, bathtub, toilet repair, or floor drain to an overflowing toilet or a complete drainpipe installation and replacement. We never charge extra for overtime, night, weekend, or holiday service.
Our team of expert plumbers works with your satisfaction in mind. They will show up on time, treat you and your home or commercial property with respect, and deliver the best service possible. Cost will never be a mystery because our plumbers will assess the drain issue and provide you with an estimate before any work is performed.
Fully Licensed Plumbers Providing Expert Drain Repairs
Clogs in your plumbing can lead to the development of complications, such as bursting and corroded pipes. If a blockage occurs in the drain line and is not removed quickly, it accumulates bits of debris that cause the obstruction to worsen over time. Since every drain in your property is connected to the main sewer line you should call in our Atlanta drain cleaning experts for any stoppage because prolonged backups can result in awful smells, a collapsed sewer pipe, or flooding.
We perform effective drain cleaning for any drain on your property, including:
- Kitchen drains, often clogged by hardened grease or food debris
- Bathroom drains, including sinks, tubs, and toilets
- Basement floor drains, which, when clogged, can present major health hazards
- Drainpipes and sewer pipes, which may also require a video inspection
Do not use Drano or Liquid Plumber to treat a clogged drain. While this might appear to be a cheap sewer cleaning fix, these harsh chemicals can damage your plumbing pipes and drains, resulting in more costly repairs. Our Atlanta drain cleaning and toilet repair specialists offer simple, low-priced treatment options that use enzymes rather than harsh chemicals and that can often solve and prevent future problems.
3 Tips to Avoid Drain Cleaning
1. Buy a shower drain hair-stopper - The most common drain that needs cleaning is your shower drain that's clogged with hair. You can avoid calling in our Atlanta drain cleaning experts for under 10 dollars.
2. Be mindful about what goes into your kitchen sink - Nothing is worse than a clogged kitchen sink. Our Atlanta drain cleaning pros will always come to save the day, but don't put any grease, fat, or starchy foods into your sink as it will clog.
3. Consider a lint catcher for your washing machine hose - When your washing machine drains the water it brings all sorts of gunk with it. The lint catcher can be tied into the hose with a zip-tie.
Emergency Drain Cleaning in Atlanta
Slow or non-functioning drains are a great frustration for homeowners and major disruptions for commercial establishments. If you need emergency drain cleaning, Zippy Plumber provides efficient, expert drain cleanout 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for your convenience. We offer flexible and convenient drain service scheduling. And because we understand that emergencies happen, you won’t have to pay extra for the convenience of having a licensed drain plumber quickly show up at your door at any time.
If you’re dealing with a clogged drain, call Zippy Plumber at (404) 800-3610 for same-day service. We’re available 24/7.
All Our Plumbers are Licensed
We Love & Serve Everyone!
Free Phone Estimates Available
Emergency Services Available
5-Star Service & 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Veteran Owned & Operated Business